Growing a business takes work. Recommending home improvement financing to every client is a great way to create satisfying, long-term relationships and outperform your competition.
The Industry Myth
Customers don’t want to use financing for a home improvement project.
For many customers, financing is a choice, not a necessity. In fact, wealthier clients often prefer financing home improvement projects.
Break from the Pack - Offer Financing as a Payment Option
Providing flexible and easy ways for your clients a way to pay for a project gives you a competitive edge over less customer-focused companies. Offer your customers more reasons to choose you - not your competition.
- Discuss financing options with every customer at every sales presentation.
- Know what kind of financing your competition offers.
- Use special financing options to make customers feel preferred.
Marketing Payment Options Grows Your Client Base
Advertising that your company offers home improvement loan options is a surefire way to increase your pool of clients. Getting their attention, and understanding their needs is important to your business success. Promoting special financing and offering new customers’ ways to apply for it is one way to attract attention.
A Few Simple Steps to Success
- Illustrate special financing offerings with examples of monthly payment plans
- Market special financing everywhere you advertise your products and services - your website, direct mail, sales flyers.
- Present special financing as an advantage to doing business with you instead of your competitors.
Special Financing Helps Close More Sales
Plant the seed by mentioning special financing options at the beginning of every sales visit – before customers make a buying decision.
- Sell the convenience and spending power of monthly payments.
- Educate your clients, help them visualize taking a project from simple to an absolute dream.
- Use promotional periods to encourage your customers not to delay their purchase.
Not Using GreenSky as One of Your Payment Options?
Why not get the ball rolling today? Apply online now!